In this tutorial, you will learn how to teleport an object and text from one position to another by making use Montion Path animation.
- Firstly, create oval object via insert > shapes > oval. Draw and hold the Shift button to create a circle object.
- Then, click Animation > Animation Pane. And now, in the sidebar appear Animation Pane Panel.
- In the Animation Ribbon, click more > More Montion Paths.
- Montion Paths dialog will appear. Choose Down Montion Path > ok.
- Line of Montion Path will appear. Then click and hold the ending position of path over the starting position. Make sure that the dotted line cannot seen anymore.
- Then, In the Animation Pane, Click bottom arrow > Effect Option.
- Effect Option Dialog will appear. Set Path from Unlocked to Locked.
- Now you can move the oval object to anywhere you like as start position.
- To create multiple teleport effect on this object, repeat this step. You should use Add Animation to create another Montion Path